A beautiful, executive brick home is sited at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in historic Druid Hills. 520 South Westminster Way commands attention with its striking combination of New Traditional architecture and intuitive design. This stately single-family residence, built in 2003, is now listed for $949,000.
520 South Westminster Way is located in the neighborhood of Druid Hills, an affluent, tight-knit community in DeKalb County. Druid Hills is one of the most attractive neighborhoods in Atlanta, serving as a serene escape for the Intown resident.
This 2-story home is less than a mile away from Emory University. Other nearby schools include Fernbank Elementary School, Druid Hills Middle School, and Druid Hills High School.
- Architecture: New Traditional
- Lot description: Cul-de-sac
- Lot size: 1/3 to 1/2 acre
- Garage spaces: Three
- Garage description: Attached garage with automatic door and side/rear entry
- Prominent exterior features: professional landscaping, outdoor fireplace, patio, lush garden, brick sides
- Approximate home size: 4,484 square feet
- No. of bedrooms: 6
- No. of bathrooms: 5 full baths, one half bath
- Master bedroom features: Spacious floor plan with en suite master bath, complete with luxurious whirlpool tub, separate shower, and a double vanity
- Fireplaces: 2, in the formal living room and in the great/family room
- Basement: Finished, with exterior and interior entry, daylight, and bath.
- Kitchen features: 520 South Westminster Way’s kitchen is a home cook’s dream, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances to whip up a good meal. There is plenty of storage and counter space. A breakfast bar is also found in the kitchen. Stay connected to the rest of the home with an open floorplan providingfamily room views from the kitchen.
- Kitchen appliances: Dishwasher, double ovens, garbage disposal, smoke/fire alarm, microwave, gas oven range and cooktop, gas water heater
- Other interior features: Beautiful entrance foyer, 10-feet ceilings in the main floor, walk-in closets, hardwood floors
520 South Westminster Way has a dedicated family room for gatherings and entertainment, a separate living room, a media room, a recreation room (perfect for parties), and a library/office. A separate dining room is great for special occasions. A bedroom can also be found on the main level of the home.
The home is heated by gas. Meanwhile, cooling is taken care of by a central electric system, as well as several ceiling fans installed throughout the home.
520 Westminster Way also has access to high-speed Internet.
- Emory University and its University Hospital are both walking distance away from 520 South Westminster Way.
- Medlock Park, which has a community garden, is just a short drive away from the cul-de-sac. Meanwhile, Princeton Park is a couple of meters away.
- Clairmont Road is easily accessible from 520 South Westminster Way. There are several shops, banks, and restaurants that line Clairmont Road and North Decatur Road.
- Downtown Atlanta is approximately 18 to 20 minutes away, via GA-10 E or DeKalb Avenue NE and Clifton Rd. Public transportation is also available.
If you would like to schedule a private tour or request for more information, contact Natalie Gregory today at (404) 550-5113 or email@example.com.